Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K Summary #2

C4K Summary





Ipadio picture



My first C4K was a very interesting one to review! In this class blog report, I learned a new invention called Ipadio. As you will learn from my reply, I wasn't very familar with this product. But I researched it on the wonderful web and found out more information about it. For starters, Ipadio takes any phone call and streams it live on the web. I listen to a live call between a student and teacher, when i visited the site. Now one might ask, what is the benefit of this product? Right? Well is school this could be really healthy for children. We must learn to find ways that will grab our childrens attention, while teaching them important values. So being able to record and stream live phones could have strong purpose. For example, if two business men where to discuss the importance of insuring your business, and young adults where thinking about becoming self employed, they could listen live without being on the conversation! Plus the called is recorded, so if you missed something, you could play it all back. That is just great to me! I'm sure there are many other reasons, but this a major benefit of this class blog.


My Reply:

Hi !
My name is Frederic Robinson and I attend the University of South Alabama. I’m in a class called EDM310 and I’m studying Physical Education.
I would love to know more about Ipadio! So is this like a live recording of a phone call? I had a little trouble understanding the conversation, so what was it about? This could be a tool useful in my future teaching endeavors.
I will write about what I read on your blog on my personal blog in the near future, so please stop by from time to time. Overall, I think this is a great post and I look forward to reading more of your blogs in the future. Well, best of wishes and take care!




My next weeks C4K was by Jeff S. He spoke about how he loved baseball and how Jackie Robinson was his favorite player. Me and Jeff had a small connection because my brother and Father's names are Jackie Robinson. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I love sports, as Jeff does. Jeff seemed like a really smart kid. His grammar and writing was very impressive, with just a few mistakes, if any. Jeff spoke also about how sports was a type of stress reliever, in which I agree. I played organized basketball for over 7 years, so I have a bit of experience to that truth. When your mad, playing a sport can be a type of release of the pressure, while getting you in shape at the same time. Thank God for sports! So, overall this was a fun blog to review and I hope Jeff the best success in life!


My reply:
I too am a big fan of Sports and video games! I like basketball the most, my favorite player is Kobe Byrant and team, The Lakers. I noticed that you had a page on Jackie Robinson, could you believe that’s my Dad and brothers name. Their pretty cool people to be around. How about family life, how is that going. I also noticed that you said baseball helps your worries, do you care to share any of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment