Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K Summary

                                        C4K Summary


kids world pic


In my first C4K Andy wrote about his first blog. I must say that I was impressed. The reason is not because of the length of writing or the grammar or the eloquent words he chose, but rather that he was writing a blog at such a young age! As a little kid I never had a computer, all we had was the good old outdoors. But Andy is chatting with people all across the globe. I guess that is a good enough reason to be excited for our children's future. 


]My reply about his first blog was:


Hi Andy!
My name is Frederic Robinson and I attended the University of South Alabama. I’m in a class called EDM310 and I’m studying Physical Education.
I recently read your first blog post! You said that you love pumpkin pie; so is your favorite holiday Halloween? Mine is Christmas. Who is your favorite football team and player? I know this is your first blog but I hope that you post more so I can read them!
I will write about what I read on your blog on my personal blogin the near future, so please stop by from time to time. Overall, think you done a great job in writing about this blog for the first time and I look forward to reading more of your post in the future. Well, best of wishes and take care!
Fred-


My second C4K was about a first grader named Titan. The topic of his blog was Hiding Eggs at Easter. This was a fun blog to read because I just love easter and it's whole meaning, with Christ. I also love to see childrens face light up when receiving an easter basket or even egg hunting. My brother and sisters used to hunt for eggs for hours when we was children. I miss those good old innocent days. As you can see, Titan was successful if at nothing else, in drawing many of the older crowd backing to our younder days. Great post!




My reply to his post was:


Hi Titan!


My name is Frederic Robinson and I attended the University of South Alabama. I’m in a class called EDM310 and I’m studying Physical Education. 


I read your post about the Easter Bunny. Did you receive any easter eggs? My favorite holiday is Christmas, what is yours?


I will write about what I read on your blog on my personal blog in the near future, so please stop by from time to time. Please keep writing on your blog, take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment